Assembly Republicans Hold Press Conference to call for Repeal of Bail Reform Laws.
January 15, 2020
As featured on
The office of New York State Assemblyman Doug Smith (5th District), a Republican from Holbrook, released the following statement regarding bail reform in New York State.
- Holtsville Man Charged with Two Farmingville Bank Robberies in Two Days
- Pedestrian Seriously Injured in Hit-and-Run Crash, Police Report
- Police Investigate Two Tip Jar Thefts, Issue Crime Stoppers Alert for One So Far
- Suspect to be Released on Appearance Ticket After Arrested for Alleged Hit-and-Run in Farmingville
- URGENT: Silver Alert - Jessly Diaz of Huntington
- ‘5 Corners’ May Change to 4: Public Info Session Monday, Feb. 24
- Topgolf Makes It Official: First NYS Location Will be Holtsville
- DA Sini: Bloods Gang Member Sentenced to 15 Years in Prison for Shooting at IHOP
- DA Sini & DEA: Smithtown Man Arrested for Allegedly Posing as Medical Professional, Running Illegal Health Clinic
- Town Demolishes Long-abandoned Storefront