Local News for Farmingville, Holbrook, Holtsville, Lake Grove, and Lake Ronkonkoma
Introduced in its current form two years ago, the fourth-generation Mazda3 just about had it all -- sumptuous looks in both sedan and hatchback iterations, luxury car appointments in top trims and road manners as athletic as a teenage gymnast. Read more from OnSachem News.
For the past three years, the QX50 compact luxury crossover has pretty much stayed the course. Infiniti, it seems, figures it got everything right back in 2019 when this guy debuted and, thus, is reticent to mess with it. Other than some trim shuffling, it's pretty much the same QX50 as ever. Read more from OnSachem News.
In 2021, drivers in these 10 states are taking to the roads with the speediest of intentions — and getting fined for it. Read more from OnSachem News.
Ah yes, much love and appreciation to Bentley Motors for blessing Automotive Rhythms with a Ghost White 2021 Bentayga luxury performance SUV for the cheers of New Year. The definitive luxury SUV was the perfect sled for spreading peace and happiness to friends and family during this festive time to show our appreciation for their comradeship, sisterhood, and brotherhood. The majestic, hand-crafted Bentayga served dutifully with exemplary performance that shaped my impulses from the rhythmic beauty of the 4-liter V8 to its manicured interior ripe for kingship. Read more from OnSachem News.
(NAPSI)—You may not be able to treat yourself to an exotic vacation trip, an evening at the theater or even a dinner out these days but there are some other satisfying ways to treat yourself. Did you know that for the price of 13 steak dinners in some places you could buy yourself a beautifu… Read more from OnSachem News.
- Suffolk’s daily and weekly COVID-19 infection rates hold steady
- Sachem's COVID slowdown: Just two daily positives in latest update
- Replay: Trump delivers remarks at CPAC 2021
- COVID-19 latest — Suffolk's 7-day infection rate at 4%, FDA allows Johnson & Johnson's vaccine, Sachem 6th and 12th graders return full-time March 8
- Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 vaccine authorized by U.S. FDA for emergency use
- COVID-19 weeklong infection rate holds at 4.0% in Suffolk County
- COVID-19 latest — Sachem students to return 5 days a week, Daily infection rate remains 3.9%, Cuomo proposes Medicaid reimbursement cuts
- Ronkonkoma crash kills 21-year-old quad operator from Bohemia
- Sachem 6th and 12th graders return full-time March 8 as COVID-19 infections slow
- COVID-19 daily infection rate holds steady at 3.9% in Suffolk County