HOLBROOK AND LAKE RONKONKOMA, NY — The race for the Town of Brookhaven’s Superintendent of Highways has incumbent Daniel P. Losquadro on the Republican, Conservative and Independence tickets challenged by Anthony R. Portesy on the Democratic, Working Families and Libertarian lines.
The Lake Ronkonkoma Civic Organization's Executive Board invited candidates for Suffolk County and Brookhaven Town positions to the General Membership meeting Thursday, Oct. 10, at Sachem Public Library in Holbrook to meet with its members and the public.
Of the two candidates for Superintendent of Highways, only Portesy attended. OnSachem brings you Portesy’s opening remarks and questions and answers in their entirety.
Jim Green is the publisher/founder of OnSachem.com & OnTownMedia.com. He and his wife, Charlotte, are longtime Sachem residents and their two sons attend Sachem Schools. OnSachem.com serves Farmingville, Holbrook, Holtsville, Lake Grove & Lake Ronkonkoma.
As featured on
The race for the Town of Brookhaven’s Superintendent of Highways includes challenger Anthony R. Portesy on the Democratic, Working Families and Libertarian lines. OnSachem brings you Portesy's opening remarks and the questions and answers in their entirety.
- Arby’s Opens—then Town Shuts it Down!
- Car Smashes Into, Destroys Security Booth at Sachem HS East
- SUNY Empire State College Celebrates Grand Opening of Long Island Campus in Selden
- Car Flips Onto Side after Accident in Holbrook
- Middle Country Road Crash Takes Out Utility Pole and Signs, Police Believe the Driver Had a Medical Emergency
- VIDEO: Arby’s Opens!
- Pedestrian Hit, Sunrise Highway Closed
- Holbrook ATV Rider Seriously Injured After Falling Off Vehicle
- Construction Begins for New ‘Texas Roadhouse’ Restaurant, Replacing Long-Vacant Ruby Tuesday
- DA: Contractor Arrested for Alleged Theft of $6.6K from Town of Brookhaven
- Rapid reaction: 'We just need to win,' Frost says as Huskers try to break four-game skid
- Wyoming's Cooper Rothe hopes for chance at redemption against the team back home
- Back from the bye, Packers won’t go west until Saturday in wake of Chargers debacle
- Offensive line injuries are huge concern for Arizona Wildcats in matchup with No. 7 Utah
- This year's Border War important to Wyoming for more reasons than one
- Photos! Eight & 10-year-old Football Outstanding Performance this Weekend—Including a Two-Time County Championship!
- SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Pomerantz Law Firm Reminds Shareholders with Losses on their Investment in The Chemours Company of Class Action Lawsuit and Upcoming Deadline - CC
- SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Pomerantz Law Firm Reminds Shareholders with Losses on their Investment in Zynerba Pharmaceuticals, Inc. of Class Action Lawsuit and Upcoming Deadline- ZYNE