HOLBROOK, NY AND LAKE RONKONKOMA, NY — The race for Suffolk County Executive has incumbent Steven C. Bellone, on the Democratic and Protect the Taxpayer tickets, challenged by Suffolk County Comptroller John M. Kennedy, Jr., on the Republican, Conservative and Independence lines, and Gregory John Fischer, the Libertarian candidate.
The Lake Ronkonkoma Civic Organization's Executive Board invited candidates for Suffolk County and Brookhaven Town positions to the General Membership meeting Thursday, Oct. 10, to meet with its members and the public.
Of the three candidates for Suffolk County Executive, only the challengers—Fischer and Kennedy—attended. Bellone did not attend.
OnSachem brings you Fischer’s opening remarks and the questions and answers in their entirety.
Jim Green is the publisher/founder of OnSachem.com & OnTownMedia.com. He and his wife, Charlotte, are longtime Sachem residents and their two sons attend Sachem Schools. OnSachem.com serves Farmingville, Holbrook, Holtsville, Lake Grove & Lake Ronkonkoma.
As featured on
The race for Suffolk County Executive includes Gregory John Fischer, the Libertarian candidate. OnSachem brings you Fischer’s opening remarks and the questions and answers in their entirety.
- URGENT: Silver Alert - Grace Bentley
- VIDEO: Fire Destroys Nostalgic Newtons Garage in Lake Ronkonkoma
- VIDEO: Devastating Fire Destroys Landmark in Lake Ronkonkoma
- Tragic Weekend as 22-Year-Old in Farmingville Hit, Killed by Car
- Election Day Results – Most Incumbents Win, But One Falls By a Tight Margin
- Silver Alert Canceled - Grace Bentley Found Unharmed
- Horrific Car Accident in Bayport Critically Injures Teen
- Bohemia Kmart to Close; Farmingville Closed Earlier this Month
- PHOTOS: Sad Sunrise Morning After Fire Destroys Landmark
- Construction Begins for New ‘Texas Roadhouse’ Restaurant, Replacing Long-Vacant Ruby Tuesday
- After 8-2 start, Aaron Rodgers reminds younger teammates, ‘It doesn’t happen like this all the time’
- Pasha Brands: Canada's First Micro-Cultivator Crops Expected Next Month
- Neil Young's US citizenship bid delayed
- As Huskers come off bye week, where's the progress others in Big Ten are showing?
- Chris Pratt had to change title of action film Ghost Draft
- Tom Felton doesn't think there will be a Cursed Child film
- Lauryn Hill wins family lawsuit
- Selena Gomez learns forgiveness