Wagner wasn’t in the starting lineup for the Packers in their victory over the division-rival Vikings, but he came in after Lane Taylor suffered an injury. He was solid against a stout Minnesota pass rush, earning a 79.7 grade from Pro Football Focus, the fifth-best grade for a Packer on Sunday.
- 870,000 U.S. workers file new unemployment claims; overall rate dips slightly
- Holbrook Community Cleanup the ‘biggest’ in recent memory
- New York's local governments, schools await answers from Albany on state aid amid pandemic
- New York state garners ‘D’ for pre-pandemic fiscal health in new report
- It’s now smooth driving along Ronkonkoma Avenue
- NY's self-quarantine mandate grows to 35 states and territories
- Selden man arrested for alleged burglaries and trespassing at multiple homes
- New York eyes methods other big cities have used in COVID-19 recovery
- New York officials reject Trump administration's appraisal of NYC as 'lawless zone'
- CDC removes COVID-19 transmission guidance it ‘posted in error’