...WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 1 PM EST THIS
* WHAT...Snow expected. Total snow accumulations of up to two
* WHERE...Portions of northeast New Jersey and southeast New
* WHEN...Until 1 PM EST this afternoon.
* IMPACTS...Plan on slippery road conditions. The hazardous
conditions could impact the morning commute.
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS...The precipitation may briefly begin as rain
before changing to snow 6 to 8 am as temperatures fall below
freezing. The advisory has been issued due to the potential high
impact of snow falling during the morning rush hour.
Slow down and use caution while traveling.
Check local Department of Transportation information services for
the latest road conditions.